Can a divorce order be changed after the case is over?

If there is a substantial change in circumstances after the divorce, you may be able to ask for modification of the divorce decree terms relating to custody and parenting, child support, and (sometimes) spousal support. Post-decree modification and enforcement proceedings are not at all unusual after a divorce case. If you have questions about modification or enforcement, you should talk with a knowledgeable family law attorney.